High Precision Microcomputer control Slow Strain Rate Corrosion Testing Machine
Description of High Precision Microcomputer control Slow Strain Rate Corrosion Testing Machine
This slow strain rate (SSRT) constant corrosion (SCC) testing machine is mainly used for inspection, research of metal material static lasting tensile, creep, stress corrosion and the mechanical property test, etc can be used in NaOH, NO3, H2S, CL- solution, methanol, N2O4, NH3, wet air and water, and other media environment of metal stress corrosion damage characteristic test.
The machine uses high precision load sensors, high resolution several mining system in data collection, can make the load, deformation and displacement quantity, time and data processing and display, as well as load, deformation and displacement automatic high speed closed-loop PID controlled. Measurement and control system chooses SMT components, produced by automatic mounted system production, quality is stable, long-term reliable operation. Test software running on windows platform, the domestic initiative of the test control routing design, high grade 3 operation test data processing model, automatic save test data, can also be tested after suspend of sudden power off, the test conditions and the test results can be automatic inventory, dynamic display the test data and the test curve, can be printed.
Features of High Precision Microcomputer control Slow Strain Rate Corrosion Testing Machine
- Event data can be saved, test can continue to be interrupted when the power supply test.
- The machine Supports more than 20 days of continuous testing.
- Four specimen can be tensile test at one time.
- Dynamic display of load, displacement, deformation and real-time testing curve on the screen.
- Closed loop control of channels such as load, displacement, deformation, etc. Smooth switching in between.
- Domestically pioneered open-testing-method settings. Engineers may set up testing projects then operators may employ the projects for testing, greatly reduced the difficulty of the operations and the requirement in the skills and trainings of the operator.
- Domestically pioneered process-oriented design of testing control. Provides users with intuitive testing control procedures and a wide range of instruction types. Also supports dynamic instruction parameter assignment.
- Domestically pioneered highly efficient three-level operation model of testing data processing. Supports open testing data processing, appending custom testing data items and re-inspection of processed testing data.
- Characteristic testing data can be marked on testing graphs.
- Capable of statistical operations on testing data (average, standard deviation, coefficient of variance).
- Automatic requesting for testing result data, also capable of launching an advanced analysis to inspect the data.
Regd. Office: 507, Shahpuri Tower, C- 58, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110058, India