- 45000 INR
Three Phase Separation Trainer with DCS Control
Function of Three Phase Separation Trainer with DCS Control
The primary separation operation for crude oil occurs when the crude stream flows through a vessel of sufficient capacity to allow gravitational separation of the gas, liquid hydrocarbon and water phases. This process trainer blends air, water and refined oil to emulate a crude oil stream. This fluid mixture then flows into a horizontal separator vessel fabricated of clear PVC. Gas flow passes through a secondary vertical 2-phase separator. The separator is equipped with industry-typical process measurement devices. The entire trainer is controlled from an optional distributed control system or dedicated control panel.
Specification of Three Phase Separation Trainer with DCS Control
- Clear PVC separator vessels and process piping
- 610 x 1830 mm (24 dia. x 72) horizontal separator
- Electronic process measurement and control system with 5 control loops, water-cut meters plus low/high level and pressure sensors
- Two centrifugal pumps for water and oil
- Oil and water storage tanks
- Complete unit mounted on a steel structure skid
- Approximate dimensions of process skid 210 x 400 x 230 cm high (7 x14 x 7.5 high) Dimensions may be adjusted based on room size and layout.
- 60/90 Days Days
- Export Worthy
Regd. Office: 507, Shahpuri Tower, C- 58, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110058, India