- 450000 INR
Specification of Axial Flow Turbine Engine
- An aeronautical axial flow gas turbine engine mounted on a stainless steel plinth, suitable for bench mounting.
- An optional mounting frame is available for floor-standing operation.
- The engine has a maximum speed in excess of 100,000 rpm and generates a thrust of at least 195N.
- Full instrumentation to measure rpm, thrust, temperature and pressure at each stage of the jet engine
- Stainless Steel air inlet duct to measure air flow.
- The engine is easy to start, without the need for propane gas or compressed air.
- The equipment is fully controlled from a user supplied PC. The software includes powerful educational features together with sophisticated graph plotting and data logging capability.
Description of Axial Flow Turbine Engine
The engine has been integrated into a sturdy metal frame that holds it firmly, whilst enabling accurate measurement of the thrust produced by the engine.
The engine inlet has been replaced with a custom fabricated frontal duct, to enable the air mass flow rate to be accurately measured.
An electronic pre-programmed controller constantly supervises the engine, ensuring safe operating conditions at all times.
The engine is controlled via the software, which provides users with a friendly graphical interface for real-time monitoring and operation. This software controls the engine speed, which is electronically controlled using a high precision fuel gear pump. This method gives a very fast engine response.
The engine is very easy to start and stop from the software interface and automatic, optimal start-up and power-down sequences are already set to assure minimum mechanical stresses. There is no requirement for compressed air supply or propane gas to start the engine.
- Export Worthy
Regd. Office: 507, Shahpuri Tower, C- 58, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110058, India