Description of Clean In Place Unit:
The uses a stainless steel centrifugal pump to provide high throughputs for efficient cleaning. Achievable flow rates are dependent on the backpressure generated by the system being cleaned. Capacities up to 4.0 m3/h are achievable with low backpressure systems. The has a small footprint and is mounted on a mobile platform, so it can easily be positioned in a lab or pilot environment to meet local CIP needs. A stainless steel splash cover protects the pump from spray during laboratory/pilot plant cleaning Operation is simple on/off control, which gives the maximum flow rate for efficient cleaning. Flow rates may be adjusted using a backpressure valve.
Features of Clean In Place Unit:
- Simple on/off pump control
- Stainless steel pump motor splash cover
- High-pressure hygienic flexible hoses and fittings for quick connection to equipment
- 5l stainless steel hopper for cleaning solutions
Technical specification of Clean In Place Unit:
- The has been designed in accordance with CE requirements.
- Centrifugal pump (0-4 bar, 300-4000 l/h)
- 5l feed vessel
Regd. Office: 507, Shahpuri Tower, C- 58, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110058, India