Computer Controlled Heat Exchanger Module
Price And Quantity
- 200000 INR
Specification of Computer Controlled Heat Exchanger Service Module
- Benchtop service unit, designed to accommodate a range of different small-scale heat exchangers.
- Comprises hot water vessel, hot water recirculation pump, cold water control system, computer interface and all necessary instrumentation.
- The hot water vessel is made from clear acrylic (for visibility) and includes a 2kW heater with thermostatic over-temperature cut-out and low water level detection.
- The hot water pump is bi-directional (to allow co-current and counter- current investigations without re-configuring the hardware) and the flow rate is under computer control.
- The cold water system includes a manually adjustable pressure regulator and a flow control valve which is under computer control.
- Flow rates for both fluid streams in excess of 5L/min are achievable, but this may be restricted by some designs of heat exchanger .
- Up to 10 temperatures (K-type thermocouples) can be monitored using the service unit. Operating range, 0-75ÃÂ°C, resolution 0.1ÃÂ°C.
- Two flow meters are included, operating range 0.2 to 9 l/min resolution 0.1l/min
- All data is available to a (user supplied) Windows PC, via a USB interface. This computer is also used to control the flow rates, hot water temperature, and hot water direction.
- Full software for educational use is included.
- A comprehensive instruction manual is included.
Features of Computer Controlled Heat Exchanger Service Module
- Small-scale, benchtop equipment
- Fast response times allow in depth investigations in a short time
- Representative of industrial heat exchangers
- Multiple, industrially representative heat exchangers available
- All functions computer controlled, including reversing of one of the fluid streams for co-current and counter-current investigations
- Standard USB interface
- Safety functions implemented to allow for remote operation by computer
- Full educational software with data logging, control, graph plotting, and detailed Help
- Suitable for project work. The service bench provides facilities for evaluating in-house heat exchanger designs
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 60/90 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Export Worthy
Regd. Office: 507, Shahpuri Tower, C- 58, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110058, India