- Self contained fully operational Petrol andDiesel Engine Rigs. Complete with start, charge, fuel, air-intake, cooling andexhaust systems.
- Petrol and diesel engine rigs aremanufactured to replicate the engine bay of the donor vehicle.
- Engines can be supplied with fault insertionboards, this allows a range of open circuit and high resistance faults to beinserted, designed to aid teaching diagnostics, fault finding andtroubleshooting.
- Diagnostic sockets are fitted to the enginerigs as appropriate. Optional Fault Board available.
- All rotating parts are fully guarded.
- The petrol and diesel engine rigs offer anenhanced training resource, hands-on training with real components, greaterunderstanding for the student without the constraints of the modern motorvehicle.
Main Technical Data:
- Fully operational diesel engine rig, completewith fuel, cooling and exhaust systems
- Based on a Ford 1.8 Diesel engine, completewith mechanical diesel injection system
- Engine Rig mounted on a self-contained standcomplete with castors
- Rotating parts covered by mesh guards
- Powder coated paint finish
- Length 1200 mm, Width 1200 mm, Height 1300 mm
- Weight: 270 kg
Regd. Office: 507, Shahpuri Tower, C- 58, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110058, India