Digital To Analogue Converters
This board allows the study of the operating principle and of the main characteristics of a digital-to-analogue converter. The board is composed of 3 independent sections:
- A weighed resistances discrete components D/A converter
- A discrete components D/A converter in a R-2R network
- A monolithic 11 bit D/A converter
While the first two sections are used to highlight the operating principle of two different D/A converters, the third one is used to analyse the operating modes and the characteristics of the converters that are commercially available.
The board is supplied complete with a set of stackable, plug-in cables of suitable lengths and colours and with a training manual.
Power supply: ± 15 Vdc, 200 mA and + 5Vdc, 200mA
Experiments of Digital To Analogue Converters
- Analysis of the operation of a weighed resistances converter
- Analysis of the operation of a converter in a R-2R network
- Analysis of the conversion errors
- Analysis of the operation and of the main characteristics of a monolithic converter
Regd. Office: 507, Shahpuri Tower, C- 58, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110058, India