Planner Machines due to the unmatched quality andunsurpassable performance. The materials used in the manufacturing of the HeavyDuty Planner Machines ensure high durability, tensile strength and resistivityto adverse conditions. Moreover, easy operation, less input requirements, highoutput and low maintenance cost are some of the factors that distinguish ourPlanner Machines from others available in the market.
- The Bed: The bed of planner machine is of deep boxsection type and is tied together atfrequent intervals by double walled bridgepieces extending to the bottom of the bed.
- The Table: It is of box section type and is streamlinedwith hand scraped V way to bear heavy load. It is heavily ribbed and the Rackprovided in it is accurately machines and milling cut.
- The Bearings: The main bearings for the Gearings arecast solid with the Bed. The Gears Teeth are hobbing machine cut except toogears are helical. Gun metal bearings have been provided for all the shaft andloose pulleys. Taper roller bearings can also be provided instead of Gun metalbushes.
- The Cross Rail: This is of Box section type with largesurface. It is suitable for both hand and mechanical drive.
- Tool Posts : These are manufactured out of close grainalloy castings and steel to stand heavy cut. These can be driven both manuallyand mechanically.
- The Uprights: The uprights of planner machine are ofrigid box section type. Keyed firmly, bolted on to bed and are capable ofabsorbing the heaviest shocks without vibration. Extra pins are provided tore-fit the machine accurately after once it is dismantled.
- The Drive: The planner machine is arranged for directindividual as well as two belt drive.
- Accessories: Automatic liftingarrangements of cross rail.
Regd. Office: 507, Shahpuri Tower, C- 58, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110058, India