- 200000 INR
Description of DIDAC Humidity Measurement Bench
A self contained Humidity Measurement Bench top unit comprising a number of different types of Humidity Measurement Bench meters and a small air duct with fan for variation of air velocity together with a simple air velocity meter.
Humidity Measurement Bench investigate the use of the standard wet and dry bulb whirling hygrometer in the normal way. Using the air duct the effect of air velocity on wet bulb temperature can be investigated. The wet and dry bulb method can be compared with a direct reading psychrometer, hair hygrometer , a synthetic material hygrometer and an electronic humidity sensor.
Experimental Capabilities of DIDAC Humidity Measurement Bench:
- Investigation Of Different Types Of Humidity Measurement Device.
- Investigation Of The Effects Of Air Velocity On Wet Bulb Temperature
- The Use Of Wet And Dry Bulb Measurement And The Concept Of Relative Humidity, Specific Humidity And Vapour Pressure.
Specification of DIDAC Humidity Measurement Bench:
- A Humidity Measurement Bench contained unit with two electronic humidity sensors and three analogue sensors. These include direct reading psychrometer, hair hygrometer, synthetic material hygrometer, capacitive sensor hygrometer with temperature measurement, and whirling wet and dry bulb sensor.
- An air duct and fan and simple air velocity meter allows the effect of air velocity to be investigated.
- An optional digital temperature wet and dry bulb sensor is available.
- Cash Advance (CA)
- Export Worthy
Regd. Office: 507, Shahpuri Tower, C- 58, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110058, India