- 200000 INR
Description of DIDAC Laminar And Viscous Flow Heat Transfer Unit
Laminar And Viscous Flow Heat Transfer Unit is allowed to take place between oil and water in a concentric tube. Oil flowing in the inner tube is supplied by an international oil company and has a kinematic viscosity at 70°C, of approximately 8x10-6 m2 s-1. The oil is raised to a maximum temperature of 90°C in a tank fitted with an electric heating element. Control is by a panel mounted digital PID controller and the maximum temperature is limited by a separate thermostat for operator safety. The heated oil is pumped from the tank into the core tube of the diagonally mounted concentric tube heat exchanger. As it flows downwards, the oil is cooled as heat is transferred to the flow of cooling water which surrounds the core tube.
Experimental Capabilities of Laminar And Viscous Flow Heat Transfer Unit
- Demonstration of a simple concentric tube heat exchanger with con-current and counter-current flow.
- Simple energy balance for a heat exchanger.
- Determination of surface heat transfer coefficients on both the oil and water sides and of the overall heat transfer coefficient.
- Establishment of the relationship between Nusselt Number and Graetz Number(Nu=f Gza) for Reynolds Numbers up to 1400.
Specification of Laminar And Viscous Flow Heat Transfer Unit
A bench top unit incorporating a concentric tube heat exchanger for the investigation of Laminar And Viscous Flow Heat Transfer Unit between oil and water at velocities when the flow is Laminar And Viscous Flow Heat Transfer Unit. The unit includes oil heating and pumping equipment, temperature control, flow and temperature measurement and provides for con-current and counter-current flow in the heat exchanger.
- Panel: High quality glass reinforced plastic having an attractive appearance on which the following are mounted.
- Heat Exchanger: Concentric tube type with 2 inlet, 2 outlet and two pipe surface type T thermocouples . Area 0.0305m2.
- Heater Tank: Capacity approximately 2.5 litre with 500W heater controlled by digital PID controller.
- Measuring Tank: Pyrex glass, effective capacity 0.5 litre, fitted with contents gauge and a combined drain and internal overflow control
- Pump: Continuous rated to circulate hot oil.
- Flow Meter:- For cold water.
- Digital Thermometer: 0.1ºC resolution, with multi-way selector switch.
- Cold water flow reversal valves: To establish concurrent and counter-current flow.
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 60/90 Days Days
- Export Worthy
Regd. Office: 507, Shahpuri Tower, C- 58, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110058, India