- 100000 INR
Open Micro controller Trainer
Flexible and modular system that uses the technology as a base. The system can interface to a tablet or to a PC through USB ports. The use of sub boards from our system allows performing simple, but detailed practical experiments in the field of basic electronics. With this solution students can program their own micro controller and connect it to the system through a suitable interface.
Training Objectives of Open Micro controller Trainer
The trainer represents a comprehensive tool for developing personal applications on electronic circuits and programming. The training objectives for this trainer depend on the types of applications that are developed by the student. However, the trainer can be provided as an option with a set of sub Âboards of the system to allow for the performance of simple applications.
- Analogue electronics,
- Digital electronics,
- Photovoltaic solar energy.
Technical Features of Open Micro controller Trainer
- Power supply to provide the necessary voltages for performing the experiments: ± 5 Vdc, ± 15 Vdc, 1 A
- Function generator for generating sine, square and triangular waves. It will provide the necessary signals to be used as inputs for the electronic boards. Max. 125 kHz.
- Single channel oscilloscope 1MHz, it will allow monitoring in a simple way small analogue signals.
- Micro controller card with interface.
- Digital and analogue I/O with NI interface.
- Export Worthy
Regd. Office: 507, Shahpuri Tower, C- 58, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110058, India