Power And Control Board
It allows the autonomous study of the thyristors in the main single phase bridge circuit configuration (semiand totallycontrolled) and in the ac/ac converters as well as the study of the triac in the control of the alternating voltage and in the controlled rectifi cation.
The power section includes: 4 thyristors, 1 triac, 4 diodes, 1 fl ywheel diode and 1 ohmic inductive load. The control section allows the realization of: proportional control, on off control or phase control, both on the positive and negative semi wave.
Furthermore, there is a potentiometer for the manual control of the devices activation. The board is supplied complete with a set of stackable, plug in cables of suitable lengths and colours and with a training manual.
Power supply: 24Vac, 1A, 50/60Hz
Experiments of Power And Control Board
- SCR control with alternating voltage synchronous and in phase with the anode voltage
- SCR control with alternating voltage synchronous and in phase with the anode voltage supplying the gate with and without flywheel diode
- Half wave rectifiers with ohmic inductive load with and without flywheel diode
- Half controlled single phase rectifier bridge
- Half controlled single phase rectifier bridge with and without flywheel diode
- Fully controlled single phase Rectifier Bridge
- Control of full wave rectification with ohmic load and with ohmic inductive load
- Half wave ac/ac converter
- Full wave ac/ac converter
- Mains alternating voltage regulation
- Pulse train control
Regd. Office: 507, Shahpuri Tower, C- 58, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110058, India