- 100000 INR
Power Supply for Digital Electronics
It supplies the power necessary for the operation of the boards of digital electronics.
Technical features of Power Supply for Digital Electronics
- 3 stabilized and protected dc outputs
- +12V/500mA, +5V/2A, 5.2V/500mA
- 1 CLK1 square wave generator, 5V amplitude, variable frequency from 1Hz to 1 kHz
- 1 CLK2 pulse generator, 5V amplitude, variable frequency from 1Hz to 1 kHz, rise edge synchronized with CLK1
- 8 logic variable (true and false) generators
- 9 LED for visualization of the logic states
Power supply: single phase from mains
Designed for electronics laboratories. Its main purpose is to realize a power supply source with high safety features and remarkable electric performance.
Output voltages of Power Supply for Digital Electronics
- 2 independent stabilized supplies: 0Â·30V, 0ÃƒÂ·2 A, complete with digital instrument for voltage and current. Possibility of tracking.
- Fixed dual supply: ± 5V/1A
- Fixed dual supply:± 12V/1A
- Fixed dual supply: ± 24V/1A
- 2 ac power supplies: 0Â·250V/1A and 0Â·25V/2A isolated from the mains
- Series of sockets: 220 V, 10/16A
The output connecting terminals are of unloseable type. The outputs are protected by means of a general magneto thermal differential switch.
Supply voltage: single Âphase from mains.
- Export Worthy
Regd. Office: 507, Shahpuri Tower, C- 58, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110058, India