Three Hinged Arch
Specification of Three Hinged Arch
- Investigation of two statically determinate three-hinged arches.
- Three arch segments: 2x long (together making a symmetrical arch), 1x short (together with 1x long: unsymmetrical arch)
- Hinged arch with three hinges: one crown hinge, two abutment hinges at the bearing points.
- Arch subjected to point load, distributed load each by weights or moving load.
- Four sets of weights to compensate for the support reactions of an abutment hinge.
- Storage system to house the components.
- Experimental set-up in frame.
Regd. Office: 507, Shahpuri Tower, C- 58, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110058, India