- 100000 INR
Trans cutaneous Electrical Nerves Stimulation (T.E.N.S.)
T.E.N.S., or Trans cutaneous Electrical Nerves Stimulation, is a particular low frequency wave form that, once applied through electrodes in the area of the cutaneous projection of the pain (triggers area), allows an almost immediate and long lasting reduction of the painful sensibility. For this reason it is an effective, safe and innocuous therapy for the treatment of all the muscle and skeleton pains, neuralgias, rheumatic pains, articular pains, headaches, lumbar pains, sciatic pains and other affections.
Theoretical topics of Trans cutaneous Electrical Nerves Stimulation
- T.E.N.S. technology
- Physical principles
- The importance of the frequency of the pulses
- Gate control theory
- Theory of releasing the endorphins
- Applications for T.E.N.S.
Circuit blocks of Trans cutaneous Electrical Nerves Stimulation
- Mechanism through which electrical pulses are able to perform an analgesic effect
- Typical circuit that is used in the T.E.N.S.
- Export Worthy
Regd. Office: 507, Shahpuri Tower, C- 58, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110058, India